Explore your yoga practice in a whole new way – blindfolded!
Removing the ability to see intensifies the mind-body experience and effortlessly moves your focus into the present moment. The remaining senses sharpen creating the opportunity to refine your yoga practice from the inside out.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to trust your instincts as you are guided through a series of yoga postures.
- Develop more conscious movement/muscle engagement and a stronger connection to the breath.
- Build strength and resilience by tuning into sensations as they arise in the mind and body.
- Practice in a more mindful, meditative way.
- Gain new insights into your yoga practice.
Step out of your comfort zone to experience an exhilarating and challenging way to tap into the body’s natural equilibrium.
Please bring a scarf or bandana to use as a blindfold.
Feel Hot Yoga and Wellbeing
St Albans AL1 1JB
Saturday 19 October 2019
Early bird price £20 if you book before 30 September.
I have never been to a meditation/yoga workshop before and also had very limited knowledge on the Chakras. Denise has an amazingly soothing voice and takes you through the learning along with yoga poses and breathing exercises. I found it incredibly relaxing and felt amazing afterwards…and I had the best nights sleep! I will definitely be back for more!
– EMMA –