TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Moving Into Stillness is a Trading name for Marbles Design Limited.
Moving into Stillness is not liable for refund, transfer or compensation of any kind for classes that are cancelled or changed for any reason. All purchases are final.
In-person classes booking and payment
- Payment for in-person classes is strictly on a per term basis and is due on the first day of the month or before your first class.
- By booking in-person classes you are confirming that you agree to pay the class fee for the whole term.
- If you are unable to attend an in-person class, you will be offered the opportunity to join an online class as a replacement. Refunds will not be given for absences.
- Classes cannot be carried over from one term to another.
- There will be no classes on bank holidays.
- If you are paying by standing order, your payment will remain the same each month. The price you are paying is based upon a set number of classes per year excluding bank holidays. There will be no refunds given for bank holidays. Please do not cancel your standing order if you go on holiday.
- If you no longer wish to continue taking classes, at least one months notice will be required in writing before your next payment is due.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- From time to time, Moving Into Stillness may increase its class fees. Notice of any such increases will be communicated to all current students in writing.
Private session cancellation
If you cancel a private yoga session within 24 hours of the appointment, you will forfeit that session. You can reschedule your appointment if you cancel with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If you have paid for a workshop and are unable to attend, you will forfeit your place if it cannot be offered to someone on the waiting list.
- There will be an administration fee of £5 for cancellation if your place cannot be filled.
- If for any reason we need to cancel a workshop entirely, we will notify you prior to the event and offer you an alternative.
Waiver of Liability
By participating in online or in-person classes provided by Moving Into Stillness, you agree that:
You understand that you are participating in yoga, somatic movement and meditation and instruction offered by Moving into Stillness, its employees and agents. You recognize that these practices may require physical and mental exertion that can be strenuous, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You understand that such teaching may release strong emotions and you accept this
possibility and the result of such emotional release.
You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are capable of undertaking yoga sessions with us whether online or in person.
You acknowledge that any suggestions offered regarding exercise, healthcare or nutrition are neither diagnostic nor prescriptive.
You release Moving Into Stillness, its employees and agents from all actions, causes, claims, suits, damages and liabilities arising out of, or connected with, your participation in yoga, somatic movement and meditation programs including, but not limited to personal physical, mental or emotional injury, illness (including death) and/or loss of property. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Moving Into Stillness, its employees and agents.
You agree that you, your heirs, assigns, legal representatives or spouse, if any, forever release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue Moving Into Stillness, or its employees or agents for any personal injuries, damage/loss or death whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
In no event shall Moving Into Stillness be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Intellectual Property Rights
Moving Into Stillness and/or its licensors own all information, communications, photography, text, images, graphics, logos and other materials contained in this Website. The copyright in all such materials remains the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not to do anything, at any time that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such materials.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions will be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
You must not:
- Publish, distribute, sub-licence or sell any website material in any form
- Use material from this website for public shows or performances
- Use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website or performance impairment, availability or accessibility of the website
- Use this website in any way that is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Conduct any data collection activities including data mining, data scraping, data harvesting or data extraction in relation to this website
- Use this website for any marketing or advertising purposes.
This website is provided “as is.” Moving Into Stillness uses reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion. We do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website, or that the material on this website is up-to-date. Nothing contained on this site shall be interpreted as personal advice.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Moving Into Stillness reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. By using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis. We will notify you 30 days in advance if these changes apply to you.
You hereby agree that Moving Into Stillness may assign, transfer and subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You may not without prior written consent from Moving Into Stillness assign, transfer and subcontract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, together with our Privacy and Cookies policy constitutes the entire agreement between Moving Into Stillness and you in relation to your use of this website and supersedes any prior agreements and understandings related to such use.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in the UK for the resolution of any disputes. This will not prevent Moving Into Stillness from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.
October 2022 | Moving Into Stillness