- Who is moving Into Stillness?
- When do we collect your personal information?
- What personal information do we collect?
- How we use your personal information
- How we protect your personal information
- How long will we keep your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with?
- Where your personal information may be processed
- Your personal information and your rights
- How to stop the use of your personal information for direct marketing
2. Who is Moving Into Stillness?
Moving Into Stillness is a trading name for Marbles Design Ltd. Marbles Design Ltd provides yoga and wellbeing services in Hertfordshire as well as Graphic design and web development services.
3. When do we collect your personal information?
- When you sign up to our newsletter.
- When you complete our health questionnaire.
- When you book a class online.
- When you contact us by any means with feedback, queries, complaints, etc.
- When you ask us to contact you about a product or service.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- When you fill in any online forms.
4. What personal information do we collect?
- When you sign up to our newsletter we will collect your name and email address.
- When you complete our health questionnaire we will collect the following personal information:
- Your contact details including name, address, email address, contact telephone numbers
- Name and contact phone number of your emergency contact
- Your age group
- Details about whether you have practiced yoga before, which types and for how long
- A brief medical history
- Details of other exercise you participate in.
- When you book a class online we collect your name, email address and phone number (optional).
- Details of your interactions with us online, e.g. Feedback, queries, complaints, and details of purchases you’ve made with us.
- When you leave a comment on the site.
- Anonymous data about your use of our website via cookies in your web browser. Read more about cookies below.
- Your social media username if you interact with us via those channels.
5. How we use your personal information
- To process your booking requests.
- The data collected on the health questionnaire will be used to:
- Contact you should we need to about your class or event bookings
- Enable us to assess your suitability for the classes
- Safeguard your health and tailor your class or event experience
- Send you any marketing communications that you have opted into.
- To respond to your queries, feedback, refund requests, complaints, as well as to record your appointment and purchase history and online conversations. We may also keep a record of any communication with you in order to inform future responses to you and to monitor our customer service.
- To contact you about your bookings or purchases with us.
- With your consent, we will use your personal information for notifying you via email of products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations to share your personal information with Law enforcement should a valid request be received.
6. How we protect your personal information
We take personal information security very seriously and will take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of your personal information.
We partner with Mailchimp and Acuity Scheduling to store and process your data on secure servers. Access to your personal information is password protected.
We maintain administrative and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing, of the personal information in our possession.
7. How long will we keep your personal information?
We may need your personal information to to comply with our legal obligations, to protect us in the event of disputes and to enforce our agreements. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under ‘How we use your personal information’.
If you leave a comment on the website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
8. Who do we share your personal information with?
- To give you the best experience at Moving into Stillness and to enable us to offer our products and services, we currently partner with third party service providers. These include booking, marketing and website interaction facilities. When you book a class/session or sign up to our newsletter, you consent to the information you submit being shared with these third parties in order to process your request.
9. Where your personal information may be processed
In order to process your online booking and newsletter sign-up transactions, we need to share your personal data with third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. the USA.
10. Your personal information and your rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction of your personal information if incorrect or out of date.
- That we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at Moving Into Stillness, 27 White Hedge Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 5TU. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time.
11. How to stop the use of your personal information for marketing purposes
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you may opt out at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email received.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
Or by writing to us at: Moving Into Stillness, 27 White Hedge Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 5TU.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit movingintostillness.co.uk. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use persistent (or permanent) cookies on this site to remember your preferences and settings such as whether you have signed up to our newsletter and whether you have chosen to accept cookies.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are used on this site to monitor the use of our website and integrate this use with third party websites. These cookies are set by the third parties involved (Mailchimp.com, WordPress.com) and are governed by the cookie policies of the websites that place them.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the further information links above explain how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.