Moving Into Stillness in-person, yoga classes resume in St Albans, Hertfordshire starting 22 May 2021. Come and join Denise Gaskell to gain openness, strength, flexibility and relaxation in your body. Classes include postures, breath work and meditation in various combinations of slow flow and static postures. All levels are welcome.
YOGA CLASS DATES, TIMES AND LOCATION
Currently, classes will run during school term time on the following dates:
22, 29 May, 12, 15, 26 June and 3, 10 July.
All classes must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
COVID Safety guidelines have already been implemented at The Pilates Workshop and I recommend you re-read them before you book a class. There are 11 spaces available to book and you will need to bring your own mat and any additional equipment you might need. Before you can participate in your first in-person class, you must complete and return an additional short supplementary COVID-19 questionnaire. If you have already completed one, you do not need to complete it again unless anything has changed.
There are 12 free parking spaces outside the studio as well as a new bike rack for those of you who wish to cycle. If you arrive and a space is not available, you can park in the following surrounding roads, which are about a 5 minute walk from the studio: Gurney Court Road, Marshals Drive and Charmouth Road (see map).
Please allow enough time to arrive and find parking. The road to the studio can be busy during the weekend.
HOW MUCH DO IN-PERSON YOGA CLASSES COST?
Pre-paid before your first class
£10 per class
If you pre-pay for the whole month in advance.
Payment details are included in your booking confirmation email. If you don’t receive your confirmation email, check your junk/spam/promotions folder.
NEW COVID-19 STUDIO SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Please DO NOT come to your class if you feel even slightly unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell. We are trusting you to be responsible and know your body and hopefully we can stop the spread of the virus.
- Please bring your own mat and other equipment if you need it.
- Only arrive at the studio max 5 mins before your class, in your clothes ready to exercise, no changing please at the studio. If you are early please do not enter the studio.
- Please only enter the building if there are 3 people or less taking off their shoes at a time otherwise wait outside.
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the building (on the wall to the left of the door), then remove shoes and go straight into your class to the furthest mat position.
- Place your mat as indicated by the stickers on the floor, which have already been pre-measured and spaced at 2m, as per government guidelines.
- Toilets will be open if really needed but if possible, please try and use yours at home before coming to class. Max 2 people in that space at a time.
- Please leave the class promptly and do not stand in any communal areas for a chat, this is essential for us as we only have one entrance and then the next class can enter without passing anyone else. Outside the building is fine for a chat. With this in mind if you’re lucky enough to get a space in the car park please leave promptly so someone else can use the space.
- If it is your first class at The Pilates Workshop since lockdown, you must complete and return the COVID-19 Supplementary Questionnaire to enable Track & Trace. It only needs to be completed once and the link for it will be included in your booking confirmation email.
NEW TO MOVING INTO STILLNESS YOGA?
If you’re not sure whether yoga is for you, try the taster session below with Denise.